Chapter 01 Project Builder 1:
Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop CS3
As a new Photoshop user, you are comforted knowing that Photoshop’s Help system provides definitions, explanations, procedures, and other helpful information. It also includes examples and demonstrations to show how Photoshop features work. You use the Help system to learn about image size and resolution.
- Open the Photoshop Help window.
- Click the Workspace topic in the Contents link.
- Click the Working with pop-up palettes in the Palettes and menus subtopic, in the left pane.
- After you read this topic, click the Display context menus topic, then read this topic.
- Click the Opening and importing images topic in the left pane.
- Click the Image size and resolution topic in the left pane, then click About monitor resolution. Compare your screen to the sample shown below.
- Show your screen to Mrs. Pedersen to get checked off for your grade.
Source: "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Revealed" by Elizabeth Eisner Reding